Vessel Tracking/Monitoring – 24 Hour Operational Centre
There may be cases where having an embedded security team on board the vessel is not possible. Regardless, additional measures can be implemented that allow the vessel to be permanently monitored from a shore based facility on a 24/7 basis.
Our UK based operational centre has the capability to permanently track and monitor a client’s vessel anywhere on the globe. Intrepid’s operational team can provide further reassurance with the ability to:
- Respond to SSAS alerts
- Provide localised intelligence reports and alerts prior to and during a vessel’s transit involving regional piracy/maritime crime
- Monitoring of the yacht on a 24/7 basis
- Response ashore to any emergencies
- Provide daily updates on piracy incidents should they occur
- Provide real time assistance and advice to the Master should any piracy/maritime crime incident occur while the ship is in the area
- Assist in crisis management if required
- Liaise with local authorities if required
Intrepid Risk Management understands the benefits of building long term relationships and continually works with its clients to assess their on-going security needs.